26 September 2010

Hyoni Kang**FOFA

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*



*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*








 









 Hyoni Kang
          twitter@hyonikang 
Onstyle "Follow me"
























the new korean top model. has the name Hyoni which is so exactly the same as the one i was thinking of using. So from now on instead of Kim or Hyonii or whatever i've been using so far i'll be using Lina. I'm pretty sure i'll change my mind and come up with a new one again but plllllleeeeease stay put with this one. LIN▲. quite cool, like it. love it!


1 comment:

  1. Mon dieu! amie!!!!!! KLO Maintenant?!?! hahaha j´ai aimé!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Klo, je vais chercher plus de cette fille Hyoni Kang right now! elle est TRÈS JOLIE! Elle looks like You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Je te manque bcp! now, I´m working hard in the new collection! I didn´t write before the mail because I want to write everything right and I have sooooooooooooo many thinks to say for U!
    Love You so much and forever!
    all my life!
    Gros Bises
    Gabi!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete