12 July 2010

[ggoshida Paris]Musée d'Art Moderne + Palais de Tokyo /

*
*
Another of my favorite places in Paris. Right near métro Iéna les deux!
Musée d'Art Moderne and Palais de Tokyo /
*
*Musée d'Art Moderne : 11 Avenue du Président Wilson, 75016
*
심술 두둑 두둑 후두두둑
*
*
*        ㅁ
*
*
*
*Palais de Tokyo : 13 Avenue du Président Wilson, 75016
*
They have one of these machines inside Palais de Tokyo which I've exactly seen in the Amelie movie.
How exciting. You get 4 random pictures for one go. Feels different and eccentric but I'd rather
do Asian sticker photos!!! Parisians, you'd be crazy for one of them. We should trade, seriously.
*
*
The thing I really like about Palais de Tokyo is the bookstore.
Whenever I really really had nothing else to do with myself,
I'd just come here and look through the books. They've got a whole load of interesting stuff.
I really really really * million wanted to get this illustration book. I actually saw the exact same book in Tate Modern, London and was choosing between Borthwick's and this. Eventually I got the Borthwick and regretted so bad after I came back to Paris. I looked for this everywhere after on. Finally, I found this in Palais de Tokyo! Can't believe i made the final decision as to 'no!'
책아 발 달아서 나한테 달려오렴 우쭈쭈쭈쭈쭈
*
*
Purple Fashion Magazine
*
ID Design magazine
*
*
*Taschen books are everywhere.
*
*
*
*
*
(This one has a website, check it out!)
I wait here for you forever as long as it takes
I'm starting to feel okay
*

*
*
*
*

No comments:

Post a Comment